Day 1: City tour
Arrive in Delhi and transfer to your hotel. Take an afternoon guided tour of Old and New Delhi. Visit the Qutub
Minar, India Gate, Jama Masjid mosque, Parliament House and Humayun’s tomb. The contrast between the
narrow, frenetic streets of Old Delhi and the wide boulevards of New Delhi is marked.
Day 2: Agra
After an early breakfast, drive to agra. Upon arrival, visit Agra Fort. First mentioned in 1080AD, this UNESCO World Heritage Site can be more accurately described as a walled palatial
city. It was the most important fort in India, housing all of the greatest Moghuls.
Day 3: Taj Mahal
Ride in a rickshaw to the Taj Mahal to watch the sunrise. The Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World;
an extravagant symbol of love from emperor Shah Jahan to his queen, Mumtaz Mahal. After breakfast, a scenic
drive to Bharatpur, stopping at the deserted sandstone city of Fatehpur Sikri. Upon arrival at Bharatpur, visit
Keoladeo National Park, an important bird sanctuary.
Day 4: Jaipur
Travel to Jaipur and take a guided tour of the ‘pink city’. Visit the lavish and well-preserved City Palace with its fine
collection of textiles, costumes and armoury, and 17th century observatory with a sundial 30metres high.
Day 5: Amber Fort
Ride an elephant to Amber Fort. Built in 1592, this impressive hilltop fortress was constructed in white marble and
red sandstone. The fort possesses possibly the world’s finest Chamber of Mirrors and has glorious views of the
surrounding countryside. You’ll also explore the Palace of Winds, Birla Temple and the local bazaars.
Day 6: Delhi
Drive to Delhi and freetime in India’s capital.
Day 7: Our tour ends today with a transfer to the international airport for your flight home.
Holiday Price Includes
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- Transportation – Entire round trip Ex- Delhi by an air-conditioned vehicles for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
- Breakfast included in all packages and Dinner is included in all non-Economy Package.
- Travel insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Wifi Internet provided in vehicles during transportation in all non-Economy packages.
Holiday Price Excludes
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.