A trip to India is incomplete without visiting the world-renowned Taj Mahal of Agra. This pristine white mausoleum of marble is a piece of exquisite art and architecture signifying the true love of a Mughal king. This historical building attracts millions of visitors each year, purely for the rare structural beauty and its historical impact. Exquisite stone inlay work on the walls further add to its profound beauty.
Taj Mahal has long been the poster boy of Indian tourism, and it ranks among the most visited sites’ in the country. The monument is a true testimony of pure love of a king towards his queen. Reams of paper been used worldwide to shower praise on this immensely significance monument of eternal love. Take a trip to the Taj and fall in love with it!
: Upon arrival at Delhi airport you will be met by our representative then straight drive to Agra (205 km – 3 ½ hours approximately via Yamuna Express Highway). Visit to Taj Mahal This morning we depart Delhi for the drive to Agra, arriving in time for lunch. After another taste of local Indian food, this afternoon we visit the UNESCO world heritage site at Agra Fort. This is a huge complex with some fascinating history. Later in the afternoon we enjoy a full sightseeing tour of the beautiful Taj Mahal at sunset. Truly one of the wonders of the world this elaborate monument to love was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and took over twenty two years to complete. Sunset is a great time to visit as the light changes gradually with the colours of the Taj changing too. Then drive back to Delhi (205 km – 3 ½ hours approximately via Yamuna Express Highway). Our service end.
Note: This is a suggested itinerary and we can customize it according to your preference..
Good to Know
– Taj Mahal closed on Friday.
Holiday Price Includes
- Transportation – Entire round trip Ex- Delhi by an air-conditioned vehicles for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
- Monument ticket include in Non-Economy package only.( 2 monuments Entrance fees include only )
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Transportation tax.
Holiday Price Excludes
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.