This 07 days short classical tour of India covers the most interesting places of Rajasthan. This Rajasthan fly & drive tour is actually a Golden Triangle with Udaipur. This is one of the best India tours for the first time visitors to India. Stay in the Rajasthan luxury palace hotels to get a feel of royalty. This short tour of Rajasthan is good for families and friends visiting India. This is also a good India tour for the elderly people. This tour is a good tour of India for incentives as all the cities in this tour have a good infra structure to take big groups and offer all types of themes, etc. can be arranged here. Come and enjoy one of the easiest way to travel for a holiday tour to India. The Golden Triangle tourist circuit is one of the most popular tourist circuits in India and offers short tours of the popular North Indian cities. Delhi Udaipur Jaipur Agra are the most visited cities of India.
Day 01 :- Arrive Delhi.
Arrive Delhi. Transfer to hotel. Tour of Delhi. In Old Delhi visit the Raj Ghat – the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi , Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. In New Delhi visit the Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple – a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President’s House, Parliament House.
Day 02 :- Delhi Udaipur
Transfer to airport to board flight for Udaipur. Arrive Udaipur and transfer to hotel. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 03 :- Udaipur
Morning tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion ki bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Drive past Fatehsagar Lake. Afternoon free. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 04 :- Udaipur Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 05 :- Udaipur
Morning visit Amber Fort the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon city tour. Jaipur – the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old.Visit Maharaja’s City Palace & the Observatory. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 06 :-Jaipur Fatehpur Sikri Agra
Drive to Agra visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Overnight Agra.
Day 07 :- Agra
Morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Halls of Public and Private Audience. TAJ MAHAL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY. Drive to Delhi airport in time for return flight. No hotel.
Day 08 :- Departure
END OF OUR SERVICES
Holiday Price Includes
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- Transportation – Entire round trip Ex- Delhi by an air-conditioned vehicles for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
- Breakfast included in all packages and Dinner is included in all non-Economy Package.
- Travel insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Wifi Internet provided in vehicles during transportation in all non-Economy packages.
Holiday Price Excludes
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.